- Open http://help.benm.at/tethering.php in your Iphone Safari browser and install internet profile for your network.
- Enable internet tethering in Settings>General>Network.
- Enable bluetooth and stay on the bluetooth screen.
ON your PC
- Install Blueman from http://www.ubuntugeek.com/blueman-bluetooth-manager-for-ubuntu.html
- Bond with Iphone (For this you need the iphone bluetooth screen to remain open)
- Enable Network in services, Edit>Services
- Click the settings icon on the same screen to enable DHCP.
- Right click Your phone's name in the list and select Connect to
- Your system will ask for your password to access DHCP client.
- Open your browser, make sure it is not working in offline mode.
- You should have internet tethered.