Creating a PDF from images as daunting it may seem, is quite easy to do in a Mac. It comes with a PDF creator which can be accessed from the print menu.
- Select all the images that you want in the PDF by pressing Command while selecting, and right click to open with Preview.
- If you don't see the sidebar with thumbnails, click View -> Thumbnails.
- Reorder the thumbnails, as you would like them to appear in the PDF.
- You can also add additional images by dragging them to the thumbnail sidebar.
- Click File -> Print.
- In the bottom left corner you will see a Menu labeled PDF.
- Click the label to open the menu, and select "Save as PDF."
- Now you can save the pdf with an appropriate name at an appropriate location.